Not only is it named as the most beautiful and clean island nation in the world, Singapore is also appreciated by the safety of this country.
Always in the top of the favorite countries in the heart of tourists, Singapore created a special impression not only because of the beautiful, clean living environment but also considered as one of the safe destinations. most in the world according to Economist's Intelligence Unit.
Located in the southern part of the Malay Peninsula, it borders Malaysia's Johor state to the north and opposite the Riau island of Indonesia to the south. Singapore Island is surrounded by many other small islands.
Singapore in Sanskrit is Singapura, "singa" means lion and "pura" is the city. According to the legend, this originated from a prince named Sang Nila Utama who saw a lion being the first living creature on the island. Therefore, he named the island "Lion City".
Singapore is one of the most visited cities in the world
The small "Lion" island nation with an area of about 716 km2 and a population of only about 5 million people. However, Singapore is dubbed the "diamond" of Southeast Asia because it always brings the most interesting things, please everyone who has ever set foot here.
Although not owning the most beautiful beach in the world or the spectacular natural wonders, Singapore is always the destination of many visitors' sympathy by the most magnificent and modern cities and public transport system Great plus.
Another "special" thing is that visitors to this island nation will be completely conquered by an extremely clean Singapore, the environment and atmosphere here is very clean, friendly and common security is guaranteed Greatly told.
Singapore tops the list of Southeast Asia's cleanest countries and ranks fourth in the world's top 10 cleanest countries rated and rated by EPI (Environmental Performance Index) in 2014.
Singapore prides itself on being a clean and green city.
Everywhere in the country, there are signs of attention for both locals and foreign tourists about environmental sanitation.
Because of these criteria, Singapore has very strict rules to punish criminals. In Singapore, chewing gum is also banned.
Therefore, as long as you do not smoke and do not bring chewing gum, you will probably have a very pleasant, convenient and safe trip to Singapore. This is also one of Singapore's very different points compared to other countries in the world.
In just a few decades, Singapore has achieved admirable development achievements. One of them is the highest personal safety rating index in the world.
Most tourists and residents here feel secure about the security situation in Singapore. They can comfortably shop without fear of theft.
You've probably heard it said that you can get arrested and flogged for chewing gum in Singapore
Even the life here is so peaceful that many supermarkets and stalls "are not necessary" to install security control equipment because the sense of self-awareness of the people here is very high.
With the most secure transport system, in 2013 Singapore and Japan are on the list of 25 countries with the lowest death rate due to traffic accidents in the world (according to a BBC report).
In addition, Singapore is also one of the leading countries in the introduction of high-tech equipment to support police forces and police to fulfill their tasks.
Security cameras are numerous and laws are strictly enforced. Singapore is the country with the lowest crime rate in the world.
You can travel to any parts of Singapore alone anytime of the year, regardless of gender.
Roads and traffic lights throughout the island nation are equipped with more than 200 cameras that monitor traffic violations.
According to statistics in 2013, Singapore only happened 16 murders, of which only one is still being investigated, which makes it clear how Singaporeans live by the law.
According to statistics, although the country is quite diverse in religion and race, Singapore is one of the few countries that does not have conflicts and ethnic conflicts. The Singapore government always puts social security first.
It is the wonderful things that the Lion Island holds and the consciousness of the people here has contributed to creating a beautiful Singapore country, truly the best and safest destination in the world.
Singapore is a melting pot of cultures including Chinese, Malay and Indian
- As a small island nation, Singapore has almost no resources and materials as well as water sources to serve the needs of the people. Therefore, Singapore agriculture is not very developed but on the contrary, Singapore has the leading development industry and services in Asia and the world. Singapore's strong industries are seaports, shipbuilding and repair industries, oil refining industry, ...
- Singapore has a strong public transport system, the traffic quality of this island is rated as the best in the world. Singapore traffic is operated according to the British model, going to the left and driving to the left, left and right-hand steering to continental European countries. Singapore's most popular means of transportation are buses and subways that Singaporeans often call MRT (Mass Rapid Transit). In addition, taxis are also a popular means of transportation in Singapore and are not too expensive with the very high cultural level of drivers.
- Hotel tourism is also one of Singapore's strengths, which attracts many tourists to visit in Singapore such as the underwater world (Underwater World), wax museum (Images of Singapore) located at Sentosa Island, the pink dolphin lake in Dolphin Lagoon, Jurong National Park - where there are many rare penguins or Esplanade theater - Singapore's largest theater also known as the Durian Theater for ants construction structure is like durian ...
Singapore is also voted the world's most peaceful, secure and clean country. To do this, it was derived from the Green Plan of the Ly Quang Dieu government. This plan provides the necessary policies and guidelines to achieve this goal such as improving environmental infrastructure, environmental technology, clean technology and noise management technology, etc. All experience, the success of this strategy were carefully recorded by Mr. Lee Kuan Yew in his "Green Singapore Memoirs" to be handed down to the next generation.
Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay believes that the arts is for everyone
Singapore has also succeeded in building a highly educated country and one of the countries with the leading Asian education system that attracts thousands of international students to study every year. . Singapore's education system is very flexible and always aims at the abilities, interests and talents of each student to help them maximize their potential. In addition to applying the latest advances in science and technology in the world to teaching, Singapore's training program also focuses on educating healthy moral values to maintain Cultural identity of the country.
- Under the program, native students must study at least 10 years of formal schooling, including 6 years of primary schooling and 4 years (or 5 years) of high school. After that, students can choose either 2 years of pre-university study at university preparatory schools, or 3 years at a specialized training center, or 3 years at polytechnic schools. Students who want to study vocational courses can enroll in vocational institutes.
- In addition, Singapore has a very practical policy to attract international students to study in Singapore through the Singapore government's visa exemption for international students, does not require financial proof, moderate learning costs, modern learning environment, diverse training disciplines, students are granted international diplomas, ... Thus, Singapore has become an ideal place to study for many international students.
Tags cho bài viết